Sunday, February 13

New Beginnings!

Welcome!  I've decided to create this blog to keep a better timeline of my husband and I's remodeling adventure and to add details about each project that I simply cannot do in facebook photo albums.  Quick history: We were married in 2008, bought our first house in 2009 and have slowly been remodeling it one piece at a time.  We enjoy doing things ourselves and are learning as we go.  All of our projects are done during our spare time on weekends and weekday afternoons/evenings.  My posts will start where we are now, but I'll randomly post projects we've already completed and some projects currently in progress, with a dash of scrapbooking, baking, and couponing posts (and a few unapologetic posts of our adorable dog, Parker).  Advice/feedback is encouraged and appreciated!  Enjoy!

1 comment: