Monday, February 14

Drool...

So I've been looking and looking... and looking... for fabric to make my own curtains for our den.  The problem is I know exactly what I want but I can't find it anywhere.  I've exhausted all the local options (Hancock Fabrics, Hobby Lobby, JoAnn's, some interior design fabric store, etc.) and even ran out of steam searching the internet.  Finally, this weekend, I've found it! The perfect pattern!  However, the curtains are already made, it's not the fabric itself, and they are waaaayyy out of my budget.  So now onto the "find something similar" search.  But until then, you can drool right along with me:



Wouldn't this look awesome?  It would pull in the grey and the teal/blue while adding in a pop of yellow that I could incorporate into the room and lightening things up with all the white in the background.  Love, love, love these curtains.  Now to find a more affordable option that is similar....

The curtains and picture are from Thomas Paul Curtains. I've been google-ing Thomas Paul since. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi,

    We are very familiar with working within a tight budget. Periodically, we run sales and promotions at www.ContempoCurtains.com. Please sign up for our newsletter to get the latest in sales and new arrivals. Cut yardage is also a possibility. Give us a call or drop an email. We'd love to hear from you.

    Regards,
    Yvonne
    Contempo Curtains

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! I think I've signed up already, but I'll double check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOO so glad I googled Thomas Paul too! I hope that they will go on sale soon. I am in love with these curtains too!! I am actually waiting to paint the room when I know that they will be mine lol
    ~Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Has anyone had any luck finding this fabric?? I drove around to a bunch if fabric stores today and had no luck :( I reallyyyy want them

    ReplyDelete